BURBANK, Calif. — Travelers can save 20% to 30% on vacation packages to Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida and DISNEYLAND® Resort in California through The Disney Club. As The Walt Disney Company’s official consumer-affinity program, The Disney Club gives its members access to Disney offers ranging from magical vacations at Disney destinations to special prices on an array of Disney merchandise. “We’re excited about the vacation packages to Disney destinations we are able to provide our members. With the savings we offer, they can recoup the cost of the annual membership fee almost immediately.” said Dinah Keefe, vice president of consumer relationship management. An example of a fantastic vacation package for Walt Disney World Resort, available to members, is:
- A savings of $105 per adult on
Disney’s Resort Magic Plan
- that includes:
- Three or more nights at selected Walt Disney World Resort hotels;
- The Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket;
- One Disney’s Flex Feature;
- One commemorative Disney Trading Pin;
- One collectible “100 Years of Magic” themed luggage tag.
Members can also include roundtrip airfare and ground transportation in their package at an additional cost.
Members traveling to Southern California can experience all the fun the newly expanded DISNEYLAND Resort has to offer along with enjoying a Disney theatrical performance or exploring the local beaches. An example of the available travel packages, Disney’s Land & Sand GetAwayis designed to allow members to see the local sights, enjoy DISNEYLAND Resort savings of up to 20% at selected DISNEYLAND Resort hotels, and up to 10% at participating San Diego or Carlsbad area hotels. The magical Southern California vacation packages start at $628.
In addition to travel benefits, Disney Club members can enjoy Disney entertainment and attractions and save whether shopping at home or while on a Disney vacation. Members are regularly updated with new promotions and offers throughout the year. They receive monthly mailings with new benefits and have access to a members-only website at www.disneyclub.com, which also includes up-to-the-minute and web-only promotions.
“The Disney Club has allowed us to build a relationship with Disney consumers beyond providing them with savings on vacations,” said Keefe. “Not only do our members enjoy special discounts, but they have the opportunity to learn inside information on Disney entertainment and attractions through our monthly mailings and Disney Magazine.”
Disney Club members receive a personalized membership card, which they must present to obtain Club benefits. A one-year membership in The Disney Club is offered at $39.95, with a one-year renewal rate of $29.95. The Disney Club is open to individual and corporate members, with special pricing available through approved Disney ClubCorporate Chapters. Other examples of Disney Club benefits include:
- Monthly mailings and a members-only website with the latest offers for discounts, exclusive opportunities and insider information;
- Special vacation packages to DISNEYLAND and Walt Disney World Resorts;
- Special rates on selected DISNEYLAND and Walt Disney World Annual Passports and multi-day theme park admission;
- Annual subscription to Disney Magazine;
- Special offers on selected Disney books, CDs, home videos and DVDs; and Disney theatrical performances and more.
For more information on The Disney Club, visit www.disneyclub.com or call (800) 654-6347.