Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company, participating in a virtual question-and-answer session at the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Communacopia Conference on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
The webcast replay will be available shortly.
- further changes in domestic and global economic conditions;
- changes in competitive conditions and consumer preferences;
- health concerns;
- international, regulatory, political, or military developments;
- technological developments;
- labor markets and activities;
- adverse weather conditions or natural disasters;
- and each such risk includes the current and future impacts of, and is amplified by, COVID-19 and related mitigation efforts.
- demand for our products and services;
- the performance of the Company’s theatrical and home entertainment releases and other content;
- the advertising market for programming;
- expenses of providing medical and pension benefits;
- income tax expense; and
- performance of some or all company businesses either directly or through their impact on those who distribute our products.